Please watch this travel video to learn more about our company.
Before your reservation is complete, you must make a reservation.
We go from Miami Airport to the Florida Keys and Key West area six times a day.
MIAMI AIRPORT PICK-UPSMiami Airport pick-up times:
11:00 AM; 1:00 PM; 3:00 PM; 5:00 PM; 7:00 PM; 9:00 PM.
The pick-up area:
Miami Airport pick-ups are outside Baggage Claim, on the ground ground level of Terminal "D" (American Airlines Baggage Claim), Exit the Terminal and cross two sets of traffic lanes. The pick-up location is next to the City Bus Stop.
If your flight is going to be delayed, it is imperative that you notify us. The driver may be able to re-schedule your pick-up time, at no charge, should this occur. If you do not notify us, you will be considered a no-show and a refund will not be issued.
KEYS & KEY WEST PICK-UPSDoor-to-door pick-up is available for anywhere in Key West and the Florida Keys.
What is considered the "Key West" area?
Key West; Stock Island; Boca Chica Key; Rockland Key; Big Coppitt Key; Geiger Key; Shark Key
Key West pick-up times: 2:30 AM; 4:30 AM; 6:30 AM; 8:30 AM; 10:30 AM; 12:30 PM.
What is considered the "Lower Keys" area?
Sugarloaf Key; Cudjoe Key; Summerland Key; Ramrod Key; Big Torch Key; Little Torch Key; Big Pine Key; No name Key; Bahia Honda Key; Sunshine Key
Lower Keys pick-up times: 3:15 AM; 6:15 AM; 8:15 AM; 10:15 AM; 12:15 PM; 2:15 PM.
What is considered the "Upper Keys" area?
Knights Key; Knights Key; Marathon; Key Colony Beach; Grassy Key; Duck Key; Conch Key; Coral Key; Long Key; Layton; Fiesta Key; Lower Matacumbe Key; Islamorada (Upper Matacumbe Key); Windley Key; Plantation Key; Tavernier; Key Largo; Ocean Reef
Upper Keys pick-up times: 5:00 AM; 8:00 AM; 10:00 AM; 12:00 PM; 2:00 PM; 4:00 PM.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSDo I need to make advanced reservations?
Yes, the shuttle often sells out. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Note: If you are planning to travel between December 23 and January 3, 2010, make your reservations now. Because of high demand, the shuttle will sell out early.
How do I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted online or by phone, payable by credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
Is the price per person?
No, the prices listed are per the size of your group.
Is the Keys Shuttle a private service?
No, this is a shared service. We pick you up at the airport, your home, or hotel, and transfer you wherever you want to go.
What type of vehicle is used?
The service is offered in a 9-passenger Mercedes van.
What does the vehicles look like?
Here's a picture of the van...
How much luggage can I bring?
We allow two pieces of checked-in luggage and one carry-on item (per person).
Can you accommodate large groups?
Yes! However, space on the Keys Shuttle is limited. If you are traveling with 5 passengers, or more, contact group reservations.
Is the driver's gratuity included?
No. If you are pleased with the service, you are welcome to give the driver a gratuity!
Are taxes included in the price?
Yes, taxes, toll road charges, and port charges are included.
I am traveling with children. Are car seats provided?
No, child car seats are not available on the Keys Shuttle.
Are the vehicles handicapped accessible?
No, there isn't a ramp for wheelchairs. However, there is room to stow the chair. Most of the vehicles have 3 steps.
What if I need to cancel my transportation?
We have a 72 hour cancellation policy - with No Cancellation Penalty. After the 72 hour cancellation period, there are no refunds.
What is your hurricane policy?
If a hurricane threatens to spoil your vacation, we promise to waive all cancellation fees and secure full refunds for customers with prepaid transportation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservations canceled more than 72 hours before your first scheduled trip will be issued a full refund. After the 72 hour cancellation period, there are no refunds.
- If we do not hear from you within 30 minutes of your scheduled pick-up time, you will be considered a no-show and a refund will not be issued.
- Wait time for the first 30 minutes after scheduled pick-up time is complimentary. Each 30 minutes thereafter is charged at a rate of $30.00 incrementally.
- If you take another mode of transportation, a refund will not be issued.
- You are responsible for the travel details provided on this confirmation. You MUST read your itinerary to confirm all dates and times are correct.
- We reserve the right to substitute alternate transportation providers based on operational needs.
- We make every attempt to run on-time. However, traffic conditions, construction, accidents, and weather, may alter your departure and arrival times. If this should occur, we will make every attempt to keep you informed as to the cause of the delay and the estimated time of departure / arrival. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding the unavoidable delays are beyond our control.
- As MIAMI BEACH 411 is a booking agent for contracted transportation providers, you agree to hold us harmless for all actions by others, and our sole liability is limited to a refund of the monies paid us.
HAVE A GREAT VACATIONWe are delighted you are coming down to visit us and we want to make sure you enjoy every minute of your vacation. If there is anything else we can do to make your visit a memorable one, or if you need to change, cancel, or make a new reservation, call us at: (305) 754-2206.
Thanks again for booking with us and we'll see you soon!