NOTE: This Service is NOT available from May to October.
* required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to make advanced reservations?
Yes, to insure a seat, reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance.
How do I make a reservation?
Book now using the secure form above, or call us at 1-(305) 754-2206.
What time does the bus depart the Port of Miami?
The shuttle departs every 10 to 15 minutes on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
What are the pickup locations?
Pickup is available outside every cruise terminal.
How do I connect with my driver?
A contact phone number will be emailed to you when your reservation is confirmed. Call the number when you have your luggage and are through customs.
Typical wait time after you call is 10 - 15 minutes.
How much does it cost?
$20 per person to Miami International and $28 per person to Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Gratuity is not included.
What type of vehicle is used?
A 15-passenger van or a 25-passenger mini-bus. All the vehicles are new, clean and well maintained.
Are the vehicles handicapped accessible?
No, there isn't a ramp for wheelchairs. However, there is room to stow the chair. Most of the vehicles have 3 steps. More
- Transportation must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- A confirmation of your trip will be sent within 12 hours of booking.
- Your credit card will only be charged after availability is confirmed.
- Reservations cancelled by 6pm, the day before your scheduled trip, will be issued a full refund. After that time, there are no refunds. If booking within the cancellation period, all sales are final.
- Infants are free if they are held on your lap.
- As we are a booking web site for contracted bus lines, you agree to hold us harmless for actions by others and our sole liability is limited to a refund of the monies paid us.
- The bus line reserves the right to substitute equipment based on operational needs.
Shared Shuttle in Miami Beach 411's Store.